You have no items in your shopping cart.
How to store Christmas Lights
Storing your lights correctly means they will last longer and they will give you less headaches when you get them out each year.
- • Separate each strand, and roll them up carefully. Don't just pile them in a box: this can cause shorts to be made in the light wire.
- • Use a Christmas Lights Storage system like a Light Rack.
- • Keep them in a safe location where they will be protected from rain, snow, or sunlight.
- • Label light strands according to where they are being used, for example "garage roof-line."
- • Keep lights away from children and pets.
For more Christmas light storage tips visit our Christmas light storage tips page.